Fresh & Shipping
Waiting for the rules governing the commercial relationship with the United Kingdom, expeditions to England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are suspended.
France & Monaco
- Delivery in the Relay Relay relay point (4-6 working days) 8kg-11kg: € 11.00
- Delivery in a global relay relay point (4-6 working days) 16kg-30kg: free
- Home delivery (5-8 working days) 28kg-300kg: free
- Home delivery Chronopost Express (48 hours workers) 8kg - 29kg: € 20.00
- Home delivery Colissimo (3-5 working days) 8kg-11kg: € 15.00
- Delivery 3 + customs fees of € 115 55kg - 72kg: € 195.00
- Delivery 1 + customs fees of 115 € 0kg - 36kg: € 187.00
- Delivery 2 + customs fees of € 115 37kg - 54kg: € 192.00
- Delivery 4 + customs fees of € 115 55kg - 72kg: € 198.00
- Delivery 5 +customs fees of 115 € 73kg - 90kg: 203.50 €
Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, Spain, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal
Delivery € 1,0.00 –150.00 €: € 40.00
Delivery € 2,159.99 and more: free
Shipping and delivery times
Any order placed in Post Express Chrono and paid on the site before 12 noon Monday to Friday (excluding weekends and holidays) will be prepared and shipped 24 hours, subject to validation of payment.
We undertake to deliver orders placed by the customer within the scheduled time. If the said items have not been delivered within 8 days from the delivery date for the order, and if this exceeding is not linked to a case of force majeure, the customer may proceed to the Resolution of the sale, by sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address: SOCIETE MDCV SARL DOMAINE DES BERTRANS Route de la Garde Freinet Le Cannet des Maures 83340- France. The sums set by the customer will then be fully reimbursed to him.
The delivery time as an indication for French customers is as follows: 5 to 8 working days.
The delivery time as an indication for customers outside France is as follows: 4 to 8 working days
The Customer has a period of 30 working days from the date of shipment of the order to report non-reception and request the resolution of the sale and the refund of the items. After this period, no resolution of the sale will be accepted.
The customer is required to check the good condition of the items delivered. Any anomaly noted (missing article, damaged package, broken item, etc.) must be indicated within 3 days, at MDCV, depending on the reception.
Circumstances independent of our will
We cannot be held responsible for losses, damages, errors or defect in delivery of a shipment as soon as it is established the existence of circumstances independent of our will. By "circumstances independent of our will", that means:
- Fortuitous or force majeure cases, namely: earthquakes, cyclones, storms, fires, floods, wars, road accidents, train and planes, embargoes ...
- any defects or particularities linked to the nature of the shipment even if it would have been known to us at the time of our acceptance,
- Any act, deficiency or negligence of any third party, for example: the recipient, any interested third party, any customs of customs or any other administration, postal services, any carrier or other third party to whom the sending would be entrusted by our service provider of transport, to serve sectors not served directly by itself, even if the sender would not have requested or been informed of the use of a third party.
SOCIETE MDCV will only be bound by the reimbursement of the delivery service under the reservations set out above (delay in delivery) and in no case any indirect damage that the customer would come to invoke. These indirect damage and losses are in particular by any loss of income, profits, interests or markets and any loss linked to the impossibility of using all or part of the shipment.
Breakage during shipping
If a package arrives at the damaged recipient (breakage of the or the bottles), the recipient must refuse the package. The carrier will be responsible for informing MDCV. Upon receipt of this information, MDCV undertakes to re -explain to the recipient immediately an identical package. In no case may the Customer require the reimbursement of the product and the delivery package.
Withdrawal period: exchange or return
Customers, non -professional natural persons, benefit from a withdrawal period of fourteen days from the delivery of their order to return the product to MDCV for exchange or reimbursement without penalty, and without return costs.
The return costs are offered by MDCV. The customer will be reimbursed in full as soon as possible and at the latest 14 days after the date on which he exercised his right of withdrawal.