Learn more about our wedding wines
How to choose your wedding wine?
Wines for weddings are mainly chosen based on the dishes that are planned to be served. Thus, white wine will accompany fish and shellfish, while full-bodied red wines will be served with red meats. If you are planning to organize a reception , this ceremony is celebrated with champagne, but also with light white or sweet wines.
When choosing your wedding wine , you may also decide to take into account the season in which your reception will take place. If you are getting married during the winter for example, wines with body and roundness such as Cabernet are indicated. During the summer, consider light, fresh wines. White wines will therefore be favored, but you can always serve a fruity and light red wine like Pinot noir.
What food and wine pairings are possible with your wedding wines?
Food and wine pairing at a wedding should be considered according to the menu, and each stage of the wedding meal should have a wine perfectly matched to the flavors of the dish offered. Your choice of wines from the estate can then concern different bottles:
● Rosé wines will be perfect to accompany an aperitif, a starter based on charcuterie, or even a main course with Provençal flavors;
● Red wines will work wonders with meat dishes, or with a cheese platter;
● White wines will enhance cold Mediterranean starters, seafood products, or even a dessert.
We then offer you a selection of wines from the estate to easily integrate into a wedding menu:
● UP rosé - Ultimate Provence - AOP Côtes de Provence;
● Terres de Berne rosé - Château de Berne - AOC Côtes de Provence;
● Cuvée Pur rosé - Château de Berne - AOP Côtes de Provence;
● Esprit Méditerranée rosé - Château de Berne - IGP Méditerranée;
● Terres de Berne rouge - Château de Berne - AOP Côtes de Provence.
What are the characteristics of our wines for marriage?
Among the wedding preparations, the choice of bottles of wine can only be made after having established the wedding menu. Then, simply adapt the wine to the type of dish. To do this, we offer a wide selection of quality bottles of wine.
● UP rosé - Ultimate Provence - AOP Côtes de Provence: presented in its pretty bottle, this rosé wine cuvée from Provence is modern and daring, with its aromas of fresh lemon, flowers and white pepper;
● Terres de Berne rosé - Château de Berne - AOC Côtes de Provence: this organic wine with a pale peach color is fresh and fruity, and seduces with its intense citrus notes;
● Cuvée Pur rosé - Château de Berne - AOP Côtes de Provence: this organic rosé wine from Provence reveals a pale color and a very delicate wine, full of freshness and elegantly structured;
● Esprit Méditerranée rosé - Château de Berne - IGP Méditerranée: with its bright color and notes of summer fruits, this rosé from Provence is delicious and knows how to highlight local products;
● Terres de Berne red - Château de Berne - AOP Côtes de Provence: with its red color with garnet reflections, this red wine from Provence reveals subtle fruity and spicy aromas.
Are Côtes de Provence good wines to offer to brides and grooms?
Offering wine to newlyweds is a very original gift, which can appeal to serious wine lovers and curious little ones alike. It is a present that will please both Mr. and Mrs., and it can become a souvenir of this unforgettable moment, to be opened on the wedding anniversary date.
We therefore advise you to offer our best bottles, for a quality wine to be enjoyed with pleasure. But the bottle of wine can also be perceived as an elegant object, thanks to bottles with original shapes, such as the signature bottle of the Ultimate Provence estate, or the slender bottles of the Berne estate.